GOVERNMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF EL SALVADOR
NOTIFICATION OF RELEASE OF PUBLIC BID SPECIFICATIONS
PUBLIC BID N掳 01/2011
The Republic of El Salvador in the realm of Foreign Affairs, through the Embassy of El Salvador in Washington, DC, invites you to participate in Public Bid N掳 01/2011, known as MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS OF A BUILDING FROM THE GOVERNMENT OF EL SALVADOR LOCATED AT 2308 CALIFORNIA STREET NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20008, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
The information regarding this process is as follows:
- 聽Date for Withdrawal of Public Bid Specifications :聽
- Friday December 2, 2011, from 9:00聽 AM to聽 4:00 PM
- Monday December 5, 2011, from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Location: Embassy of El Salvador in Washington, DC; located at 1400 16th St., NW Washington, DC, 20036.
- The Public Bid Specifications will be free of charge.
- Place, Date, Time for receiving and reviewing proposals,
- Place: Embassy of El Salvador in Washington DC, located at 1400 16th St., NW Washington, DC, 20036.
- Date: December 14, 2011.
- Time for receiving documents: 09:30 AM to 10: 00 AM.聽
- Time for opening proposals:聽 10:01 AM.
Note: The only people that can submit proposals are those that withdrew the public bid specifications on the date specified above. All proposals submitted prior to 10:00AM would be considered untimely.